Want to be more a part of St. Paul and St. Andrew or have a skill you’d like to use.
- Homework Help is a Wednesday night tutoring program.
- The West Side Campaign Against Hunger (WSCAH) is an emergency food pantry that fulfills immediate need with dignity and offers a pathway to self-sufficiency.
- Westside Ecumenical Ministry to the Elderly (WEME).
- In cooperation with Congregation B’nai Jeshurun, we offer shelter to ten currently homeless women five nights each week: Sunday through Thursday.
- Committed with the gospel message of bringing hope, love, and reconciliation, SPSA has traveled to many parts of the United States and the world in work missions.