In cooperation with Congregation B’nai Jeshurun, we offer shelter to ten currently homeless women five nights each week: Sunday through Thursday. Volunteers are needed to prepare and bring dinner, set up the shelter (7:00 to 9:00 pm) or sleep overnight (9:00 pm to 7:00 am). Please contact Jim Melchiorre or contact us if you would like to help us provide a safe, friendly environment for our shelter guests.
- December 14, 2015 celebration of the season with an evening of song, poetry and jubilee with Broadway's finest and… »
- The word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the wilderness. Luke 3:2 At this moment I can't think of many sentences… »
- December 9th-13th @ 8pm 2pm and 8pm shows on December 12th Closing 3PM Show December 13th. by Elmer Rice Director… »
- We Met in Dublin: TOSOS presents The Further Adventures of... and Adam & Eva They met in Dublin, now they're meeting again… »
- From the company that created THE CHURCH OF WHY NOT: Theatre 167 Presents the World Premiere of MOURNING SUN by Antu Yacob.… »