In cooperation with Congregation B’nai Jeshurun, we offer shelter to ten currently homeless women five nights each week: Sunday through Thursday. Volunteers are needed to prepare and bring dinner, set up the shelter (7:00 to 9:00 pm) or sleep overnight (9:00 pm to 7:00 am). Please contact Jim Melchiorre or contact us if you would like to help us provide a safe, friendly environment for our shelter guests.
- Rev. Vicki Flippin has a passion for bringing new people into the Christian community and helping the church live beyond its… »
- SAVE THE DATE! August 15th-19th! Date: 8/15/16-8/19/16 Time: 9am-3pm Ages: Pre-K-5th grade Spend a while on the… »
- Acclaimed theater director Aleksey Burago and The Russian Arts Theater and Studio continues its 2015-2016 season with Fyodor… »
- In the early morning of June 12, 50 children of God at the Pulse Nightclub were murdered and 50+ others were injured. We… »
- The intimate and friendly West End Theater will once again play host to the Soaking WET dance series, curated by David Parker… »